2011 NISOA NCAA Rules Refresher Deadline Extended
We received the following message from Dr. Don Wilbur, NCAA national coordinator of soccer officials:
Hello Soccer Officials!
As follow up to my recent correspondence regarding the 2011 NCAA Soccer Rules Test, I would like to highlight the following items:
- Dive into the 2010 and 2011 NCAA Soccer Rules Book – this is an open book test, so refer to it as you take the exam.
- A passing score of 90% is needed – relax and focus!
- Take your time – there is not a time limit once you begin the test. Hit ‘save’ and return to the test when you are ready.
- You will have 3 attempts to pass the test – if you already have attempted it twice, log back in www.ncaasoccer.arbitersports.com and try again.
- The deadline for taking the test is now September 5.
- The correct answers to the test will be provided after the close date of the exam – return to www.ncaasoccer.arbitersports.com to review the test and find updated information.
Best of luck – this is going to be a fantastic year for NCAA soccer!
~ Don Wilbur, NCAA national coordinator of soccer officials
Please keep in mind that the passing score is a requirement of the NCAA for Division I post season assignment eligibility. Our chapter only requires that members take and submit the test to maintain “member in good standing” status.
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 13th, 2011 at 9:29 am and is filed under General with keyword(s) region 2,test. You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.