Ejection Procedures

by John Puglisi, NISOA Past - President, NISOA National clinician and NISOA local assessor.

As a reminder, if you are the ECAC assigned referee and have to terminate the game or eject a player, make sure you fill out and submit the ECAC ejection/termination online form. In addition, you have to fill out and submit the Supplemental Ejection report. If the ejection is for fighting, you must notify the Region 2 coordinator, Neil Edkins via email. You can download these forms and view these links in the Library and Documents section of our web site.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 19th, 2007 at 10:32 am and is filed under Instruction with keyword(s) ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

No Comments yet

Comments are closed.