Jim Miller Appointed as NISOA Region II Representative
by John Puglisi, NISOA Vice President, NISOA National clinician and NISOA local assessor.
Todd Abraham, NISOA President, has appointed Jim Miller as the NISOA Region II Representative (New York State) effective immediately. Jim is the President of the Triple Cities ISOA as well as a NISOA National Referee Emeritus. The Region Representative’s responsibilities include:
- Expediting and rendering decisions on local grievances.
- Acts as the intermediary agent between the NISOA National Office and local chapters.
- Coordinates the development of new chapters within the region.
- Makes recommendations for NISOA awards
- Promotes and assists with NISOA Regional clinics.
I am very pleased with Jim’s appointment and am totally confident he will do a great job representing our region. I would also like to thank all the chapters in Region II for their support during my two year term as Regional Representative.
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 5th, 2013 at 11:32 am and is filed under Instruction with keyword(s) region 2. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.