2009 Ethics Cases
The following ethics cases were reviewed by the chapter ethics committee in 2009:
- One member did not take the fitness test, did not submit a Refresher Test answer sheet and did not attend a Rules Interpretation Meeting. This member only attended one business meeting. Lost assignments and was fined $200.
- One member did not have all required referee shirts. Received a reprimand.
- One member failed to attend any chapter meetings this year after not fulfilling meeting requirements in 2008. Fined $50.
- Two probationary members did not attend the requisite number of chapter meetings. Each was fined $50 and their probation was extended another year.
- Eleven members did not attend the requisite number of chapter meetings. All appeals were approved pending future compliance with meeting attendance requirements.
- One member officiated a match without passing the fitness test. Received a verbal reprimand and did not officiate any intercollegiate soccer matches for the balance of the 2009 season.
This entry was posted on Friday, January 22nd, 2010 at 12:10 pm and is filed under Executive Board with keyword(s) ethics. You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.